Worried about pregnency.

Hi doctor, yesterday i saw a movie with my 17 year old girlfriend.that time we doing romance bcs thetater was totally empty. And i ejaculated near her vagina.is it chance to pregnency. Her period was start at 14 year age bt from 5-6 month her pariod are stop. Plz guide me.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There are less chances to get pregnant by such act if there is no insertion. Still u can give her I pills to prevent pregnancy. It has 99 % success rates to prevent pregnancy
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is unlikely that ejaculating near the vagina can get her pregnant although if the semen splashed in the genitals this can happen. If her periods are irregular you can't predict whether she will get pregnant without doing a pregnancy test three weeks from the day of exposure. She needs to consult a gynaecologist to rule out other problems that might be responsible for her not getting periods Best wishes