Pregnency Problem

Hi Doctor, Me and My hubby always have sex with protection but yesterday there was a problem with condom it bustted off and by mistake he ejaculated inside me. I had my period 15 days back. Now i am very much worried about the pregnency. Is it good to take I-Pill/Contraceptive and for how many days i need to take it??

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening thnxs for your Question u did unprotected sex in your risky days so u have to wait for your next menes to come in time if not come on time and prolonged for 10 days than do pregnancy test and let me know result [email protected]

Hello, you better take emergency pills (I -pills) , don't take risk . You should take i-pill as soon as possible and not later than 72 hours. The sooner you take i-pill, the more effective it is. i-pill is 95% effective within 24 hours of unprotected sex, 85% between 25-48 hours and 58% if taken between 49-72 hours..one tab is enough.