Pregnency Problem

Hi Doctor, Me and My hubby always have sex with protection but yesterday there was a problem with condom it bustted off and by mistake he ejaculated inside me. I had my period 15 days back. Now i am very much worried about the pregnency. Is it good to take I-Pill/Contraceptive and for how many days i need to take it??

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening thnxs for your Question u did unprotected sex in your risky days so u have to wait for your next menes to come in time if not come on time and prolonged for 10 days than do pregnancy test and let me know result itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com

Hello, you better take emergency pills (I -pills) , don't take risk . You should take i-pill as soon as possible and not later than 72 hours. The sooner you take i-pill, the more effective it is. i-pill is 95% effective within 24 hours of unprotected sex, 85% between 25-48 hours and 58% if taken between 49-72 hours..one tab is enough.