Sex in pregnency period
My wife is pregnant in three months and one week.Can I sex with her. Is sex is safe in pregnency period.

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Hi Normally sex is permissible during pregnancy if there are no risks for present pregnancy. There  are certain contraindications  for sex during pregnancy, and that can be confirmed with your wife's obstetrician. Usual position may be uncomfortable for a pregnant lady (missionary position ) Hygiene is most important during sex in pregnancy. You can ask obstetrician for more clarification. Best wishes