Wisdom tooth problem
My right hand side wisdom tooth is paining severely.when I went to dentist they are saying to take out the tooth.is there no other procedure except surgery.

Dr. Bhanu Prakash
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

If its already been diagnosed it has to be removed by surgical way, no other treatment for that
Dr. Neha Rajni
Orthodontist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
The wisdom tooth has to be removed eventually. Pain killers might give you temporary relief but the pain can start again anytime later. So its better to get it removed.
Dr. Saba Banu
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Removal will be the best option as the wisdom tooth is usually a problematic tooth. If your adviced to get it removed they must have done all the clinical and radiographic investigations.