Wisdom tooth problem

I am having problem of wisdom tooth and actually it has not appeared on the surface till now. But by touching through tongue I can feel little bit of it. While eating food I feel pain.but it not yet swell. Please suggest me. And how much cost it will take.

Doctor Answers (2) on Wisdom tooth problem

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The cost of extraction of the wisdom tooth varies from dentist to dentist and also from case to case, depending on the angulation of the tooth in the bone..... an OPG will be required for the correct diagnosis and extraction of the tooth will be the most recommended procedure for a permanent relief.... Regards.....
First of of u need to take a dental x ray to rule out whether the tooth is impacted.. And if impacted whether it is vertically placed or horizontally. Meanwhile for the irradication of pain apply oarahelp or mucopain gel on the gingiva It will help and do visit ur dentist