Wisdom tooth paining
Hello doctor It is common to get severe pain when I have wisdom tooth growing out ? Should i visit a dentist ? Is there a possibility of problems like cavities occurring in wisdom tooth ?

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...yes..!! cavities can happen in wisdom tooth too.... Because that's the last tooth in the jaws where food stucks very frequently... And sometimes inaccessible for the toothbrush to clean... You should visit your nearby dentist and get it treated ASAP before it spreads... Take care ..!!
Mr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...yes wisdom tooth pain can be severe sometimes. No home remedy would work under such conditions. Cavities can happen in wisdom tooth as well. Visit your nearest dentist soon. Regards
Dr. Shyam Padmanabhan
Dentist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

I would be surprised that you are waiting for a reply.... visit your dentist immediately.....