Wisdom tooth extraction

I need to get my wisdom teeth extracted. How much does it cost per tooth? Is there a different rate for each tooth?

Doctor Answers (3) on Wisdom tooth extraction

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The fees for tooth extraction definitely varies from tooth to tooth and depends on the condition of the tooth and its position in the bone.... the dentist who performs the clinical examination for you and has a look at the X-ray will be able to guide you better with the treatment cost....
Regards....
Hello, Wisdom tooth extraction depends on the location and angulation of the impacted tooth. First get an OPG done for its evaluation. Its extraction depends on the surgical intervention during the removal of the wisdom tooth. Its cost may differ. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent Faridabad
Yes. The cost varies for different teeth and also varies with the condition of the tooth whether the tooth is mobile or firm, mutilated or not, whole tooth or just root stumps. So there are lots of factors which decides the cost of tooth extraction but definitely the cost is  highest for wisdom tooth extraction.