Wisdom teeth
I have got my upper left wisdom tooth extracted through surgery in January 26 2015 as it had not erupted completely and was hurting me at times but I wanted to know that the bottom wisdom have also not erupted out but it doesn't hurt me nor I feel as if there teeth there so should I get extracted or is it ok to leave it as it please tell me.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..if upper is removed then lower is of no use and it's vice versa. Get x ray done and if lower tooth is in wrong position,get it removed. It would cause problems later if not removed. Regards
Dr. Saumil Chetan Sampat
Prosthodontist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi there. No need to remove it. Let it remain inside as long as it does not bother you.
Dr. Vijay Kumar
Dentist for Patients with Special Needs 6 yrs exp Patna
If u are more comfortable with it leave it as it is, but if ur wisdom tooth POKES u then it should be considered.