Winter rash or eczema - dry skin
Hi sir/Mam, It's been 3 days I developed small bumps on face and forehead.. skin turned dry and Itchy and I am using ponds cream on them to get relief. In night I use ice and then after dap apply coconut oil. I am sitting in sun last week continuously and took hot shower baths so I am not sure if it's sun burn or winter rash or eczema. Please let me know if I keep using ponds moisturiser and coconut oil or any other medicines. Plus how long it will take ? Please see attached picture of my face.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription