Wife is not pregnant.
Hello sir /mam,My sperm count 30 millions,&active motile is 15% It's been 2 yr of marriage still wife is not pregnant. Her all testes are normal..Plzz advice is it normal or not..what diet.,medicine and precaution should I take plz help me out. Thank you.

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Delhi

It will ne better for you to undergo IUI as there is problem in sperm count
Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 12 yrs exp Chandigarh
You need evaluation to look for any correctable causes for low sperm count and motility. Also, you need to try to get the semen to as normal as possible for the best chance at Natural conception. If that fails, then you need to try for assisted reproduction.