White spots on penis skin
I have some white patches spots on skin o my penis.They doesnt pain but are weird.so can u help for the treatment that where to visit please tell the doctor whom i should visit to get rid of this

Hi, looks like you have developed vitiligo of foeskin. Vitiligo of the penis is not a dangerous condition. It is mostly an aesthetic problem with the appearance being the biggest concern to patients. Function of the penis (ability to get erections) and sensitivity are not affected by vitiligo... Consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...