White spots on penis skin
I have some white patches spots on skin o my penis.They doesnt pain but are can u help for the treatment that where to visit please tell the doctor whom i should visit to get rid of this
1008 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, looks like you have developed vitiligo of foeskin. Vitiligo of the penis is not a dangerous condition. It is mostly an aesthetic problem with the appearance being the biggest concern to patients. Function of the penis (ability to get erections) and sensitivity are not affected by vitiligo... Consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.