White spot on under ear

I m facing problem of white spot on full body these problem comes to almost two months. And no eaching on white spot so pls suggest me who to remove this problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This could be related to a skin disease called Vitiligo. It is easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) examination is used to understand it better. Kindly consult a skin specialist. Other skin conditions and close mimickers can rarely confuse a diagnosis of Vitiligo. Vitiligo has excellent treatment options and can be cured provided the patient sticks to the recommendations. There are basically 2 components of therapy – First is to stop the spread of the disease and second is to refill colour. There are different ways of doing that and it differs from patient to patient. Vitiligo is associated with other auto-immune diseases and a screening for them is advisable.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Greetings, White spots with such presentation can be due to various reasons . So, it's important to find the reason behind problem and then treat accordingly. So kindly provide additional details so that I can help u out better: 1. Photo of problem area 2. Any cream applied 3. Itching ?