White spot on a skin.

Good day dear Doctor my brother is 30 years old and just an year ago there are appeared white spot in his skin I think it's vitiligo . You told that in your clinic you can treat such illness . But I have a question , can he come and register in your clinic himself and is there anybody who can speak Russia so as he don't speak English ? Thank you for help .

Doctor Answers (1) on White spot on a skin.

Thanks for the query. Vitiligo is a multifactorial disease. This probably indicates a disturbed immune system. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.Its easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) is used to understand it better. If the disease is resistant to medical therapy, surgery can also be done. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Dr MK Agarwala