White spot on a skin.
Good day dear Doctor my brother is 30 years old and just an year ago there are appeared white spot in his skin I think it's vitiligo . You told that in your clinic you can treat such illness . But I have a question , can he come and register in your clinic himself and is there anybody who can speak Russia so as he don't speak English ? Thank you for help .
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Vitiligo is a multifactorial disease. This probably indicates a disturbed immune system. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.Its easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) is used to understand it better. If the disease is resistant to medical therapy, surgery can also be done. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.