White spot - 3 month old
My 3 month old baby girl has white spot on her back as shown in the pic and white spot behind her ear( in that spot there are no hair follicle). What are these patches what can I do? Baby's tsh is normal in new born screening report. I  have hypothyroidism for the past 7 years I am taking 25mcg( in pregnancy I took 50mcg). No dust allergy or vitiligo history in family.

Slight dryness. For treatment please consult online
Don't worry...you are suffering from pityriasis alba  causing this white spots... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.