White small round mole
I dont what exactly in medical term, a small white round mole on finger,it was previously appeared before 5years and stands for 2 years , while in finger it tend me to bite and spit that white particle in finger skin that is white mole in tamil (vellai maru). Suggest me what is it accurately and medication needed,

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The photo is not very clear, however, In the photo it probably looks like a pyogenic granuloma or a mucous cyst. Does it bleed? See a dermatologist near you for getting it removed with rf surgery or by injection treatment. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.

Round bruise with white center