White pimple (milia)
There are white pimple on the face of my spouse, there are many near eyes. Pls suggest a treatment for permanent removal of these white pimple(milia)

Laser removal best option..few creams also available.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Milias need to be extracted out since they are tiny little cysts they don’t go on their own Book an appointment with Sskinsavvy and I can help you out with it
Stop rubbing the area
Milia can be extracted as creams sometimes do cause an irritant reaction. Do take a consultation to give u the best treatment.