White marks under my hair
I can't explain you so long. just look at these pics nd tell me wht is exactly happening with me. Thankyou

Dr. Ravi Singh
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Lucknow

This is a disease called as Seborrhoeic Dermatitis And homeopathy is answer for such problem. Never try to get rid of this problem from any of the external application such as shampoos , lotions , antibiotics etc. If you wish to be treated permanently, classical homeopathy is answer.
Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni
General Physician 8 yrs exp Hyderabad

Thanks for pics. But it does not seem like leaukoderma. it seems like scalp infection. Very much curable. Share pics of white patches near nose.
Try Arnica-30 [3 doses, daily one for 3 days] Mezerium-1M [single dose]
Try calendula shampoo.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. You are probably suffering from fungal infection of the scalp if you have itching with it. It maybe dandruff or if scaly with bleeding spots, it maybe psoriasis. The pictures are not very clear and the history is also lacking. It is better to consult privately for best results. Regards

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. Sinve when are you having this problem? Do you have a history of itching or do you now feel to itch? What do you use for hair? Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. It coulf be a fungal  infection of the scalp. Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr Rashmi shukla
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Nagpur
If these eruptions are present since long and not responding to any treatment and if you find fine  exfoliating ,scurfy dead skin coming out of it then leaving a red spot  then we can call it as psoriasis .
No other medicines can help in this than homoeopathy has wonderful results as constitutional medicines  are given.
Don't take casually as it is autoimmune disease which may later affect nails , joints and internal organ also, there is no optimistic treatment in modern medicine get concern with good homoeopathic doctor.