White leakage
The daily white leakage is very high I am very much disturb from that pls tell me what is that tell the solution

White discharge is normal before and after periods and midperiods, if it is associated with abdominal pain, foul smell, itching, burning and backache; it has to be treated. Consult ayurvedic gynecologist for local examination and local douche or irrigation if required; so it won't recur.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+170
Chat with a sexologist
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Many of the times discharge will be normal... The glands in vagina and cervix keep secreting materials to keep it healthy...It may increase in amount during certain physiologic conditions such as ovulation, sexual intercourse or excitement,breast feeding etc...if it is foul smelling or amount is too much comparatively there it may be due to infections specially if associated with pain,itching etc...Keep the private parts clean by washing regularly with a gentle, mild soap and warm water...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination they will do the needful.

Breast leakage after abortion Water leakage during pregnancy What causes stool leakage