White hair

Last few day I saw more white hair suddenly came in my head how it's happened suddenly and how to solve this

Doctor Answers (3) on White hair

Hi.. There are many causes of greying of hair.. Most importantly it's mainly because of genetic reason,  other causes are like nutritional Def , hormonal abnormalities, stress etc..

It's a difficult condition to treat,  takes at least 6 months to improve.

There are some topical solutions and oral tablets available to improve the condition.

Consult a dermatologist for further queries

Hope this helps

Dr. Anchal Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Hello There can be many reasons behind greying of hair. Its important to find the reason . Common reasons are: 1.Genetics: family history of early greying of hair. 2.deficiency of vitamin B12 and other essential nutrients 3.stress 4.Chronic illness So, its very important to find the cause and then treat accordingly. Better to consult a dermatologist in person
Hi! If it is round patch of hair loss with white hair then show a Dermatologist. It could be alopecia areata. If it is general greying of hair then it may not be possible to reverse it. You can make good changes in diet and lifestyle to slow down the process. Hope this helps.