White Hair
I m 30 years old but hair are getting white & hair fall.My hair suppossed to be natural black i m using clinic all clear hair oil n dove hair fall rescue sampoo.what is the problem please advise.Thanks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.