White Hair
I am having many white hairs while am just 17 yrs nd especially it starts mainly in the base than at the tip...nd then it grows to the half length of my hair ...what should i do?

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Premature Gray hair or Canities is mostly genetic problem which gets aggravated with many other factors like nutritional lack,etc.We can detect and target these factors to control graying, although once hair loses color it is difficult to regain. I would advice to you to get examined by qualified dermatologist once for more personalised interaction.Regards,Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja (ASKA AESTHETIC CLINIC, MUMBAI)

Elcure tips for white hair