White hair

I am 28 years old female , but my all most hair turn in to white and thin . Pls help me what to do I am. Pls

Doctor Answers (1) on White hair

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Treatment for white hair is not very satisfactory. There are medicines and supplements available but there is no guaranteed results like other hair problems. If your hair is becoming thing use a hair supplement containing biotin and PABA. The tablet I generally use is hairboost in gray then hair. The length, quality and thickness of your hair will start improving in 1 to 3 months. You can continue this tablet once daily for atleast a year. If you are losing lot of hair and scalp is becoming more visible please visit a dermatologist and get evaluated. You will need to be checked for hormonal problems also. You may need to start using some additional medicines like minoxidil as well after you get a prescription from your dermatologist. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore