White fluid coming out of ear
This problem started 3 months back.. where 8 felt one of my Ear clogged or plugged, also with earphones on I can feel slight pain or discomfort while hearing. Now always but sometimes I can also feel clicking sound while chewing and yawning... previously I was prescribed with the following medicines: 1.Soliwax 2. Otek ac neo Since then it kept oscillating between getting normal and feeling discomfort within intervals of few weeks.. So the recent development is that I have been starting to feel discomfort in both the ears.. One day I woke up an I had white fluid coming out of my ear with some pain and inflammation.

Online consulation !

plz visit ENT doctor nearby it seems to be infection which is not resolving ... this problem requires proper examination and cleaning sir which is done in an ENT clinic...
ENT consultation
May acute suppurative otitis media