White dood on my body

In my body there is white patch and I am suffering it from very long time and I want know how to cure it is there is any branch of your in mumbai so please message me as soon as possible
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on White dood on my body

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for your query. I think what you are referring to is Vitiligo which needs proper understanding of the disease for a fruitful treatment. Holistic medical management followed by a good diet and life style will bring improvement in this. For stubborn areas, a surgical procedure could be performed if the criteria are met. For more details , meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?