White dischrge

White dischrge,itching,voiding of urine..thinking of doing test...m married..whethere it is normal ?or infectious?what test has to be done?
views-icons 111 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on White dischrge

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. Regarding symptoms of discharge as well as urinary complaints it is best to get examined by a gynaecologist. You will need a urine examination too. Discharge can be because of an infection of the vagina or of the cervix. This needs to be seen to be diagnosed. Often your gynaecologist can take some of the discharge on a swab and send it to the lab for microscopy and culture but not all clinics have this facility. Please feel free to ask. Best wishes During treatment you will need to abstain from intercourse till the infection is cured.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?