White discharge problem
I m suffer from white discharge problem. I hv consult many doc bt the ans is its infection problem. I hv used v wash n dettol bt hvnt any relief... wht cn i do?

Hello there..... The vagina is self-cleansing, so there is no need to wash inside it...Douching can upset the natural balance of bacteria and fungi in your vagina and lead tothrush .... Vaginal soreness and abnormal vaginal discharge can also be caused by overusing perfumed soaps, bubble baths and shower gels. Never clean your vagina with anything strongly perfumed. Use a mild soap and warm water to gently wash around your genitals.....