White discharge
I am having white odourless discharge from 5th day of my cycle after I stopped bleeding. Can you please help to tell what might be the reason

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, white discharge from vagina suggests reproductive tract infection, either in vagina or in the uterus itself, what you call it has pelvic inflammatory disease. It could be fungal or bacterial infection, don't worry all can be managed with antibiotics or antifungals, please visit a gynecologist at the earliest (to avoid complications) for examination and prescription.