White discharge
I am having a white discharge and pain near my vagina. I had my regular periods 2 weeks back. I also have a cyst problem. I had sex for the first time 4 weeks bk. Please suggest.

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi i cant answer for your cyst problem without scan or a working diagnosis.regarding the pain in vagina it could be congestive or inflammatory vaginitis. regarding the discharge it could be vainitis or leukorrhoea because of mid cycle ovulation. hope the differentials satisfies the real diagnosis is after clinical examination only. regards.