White Discharge

Hello, I'm facing some skin infections due to white discharge at Vaginal area and tighs from few months I don't know any doctor at my place who will give me a better treatment. Please suggest me medicines to control White discharge and for skin infection as well. Thank you.
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on White Discharge

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Its important to examine skin lesions and also few tests to know cause of discharge / scales... Kindly consult dermatologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?