White discharge from UT
My 1 month old Baby Girl is having whitish discharge from her urinary tract & She's crying a lot before Urinating or passing stools. This problem is since last 15 days. Please advise!

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, does your child have fever? Does she have fowl smelling urine? please give her lot of drinking water minimum 1.5 L pee day , and make her sit in potassium permanganate water in squatting position 2times a day for next 7 days. pls write back to me with answers of mentioned query. disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"