White creamy bump

Hi, I have a white creamy bump near my penis opening,i thought it would be segma so i tried to remove it but unable to do . I would like to know should i consult a doctor for that,although i dont have any problem like itching etc
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
Yes, you must consult.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?