Bump on penis
I have a pimple like bump on my penile shaft. It is hard and when I pressed it pus kind of white liquid and little blood came out of the bump. I am worried about it. What should I do. Should I apply soframycin?
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. don't do self medication. consult a dermatologist to establish a exact diagnosis. then take proper treatment. nothing can be said without seeing the lesions properly and examining. so consult a Dermatologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?