White bumpson face n neck
My friend getting white bumps on face and neck,they are increasing days by days,if she try to pinch it,it's not going,please tell which doctor is good or any tablet for this.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

Without seeing patient it is very difficult to make a correct diagnosis. According to your description it could be milia or acne. However both the problem can be managed easily by any dermatologist so I suggest you should first consult your nearest dermatologist and get a diagnosis first so that one can start treatment accordingly.