White bubble
I have a white bubble kind of thing on the right side of my vagina. I first thought it's a boil but it never caused any pain. It's just there. Is this something to worry about?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Consult a gynecologist and get a vaginal examination to rule out an infection. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
Though painless, it's better to take a clinical examination with a gynecologist