White beard problem

Hi i am 26 year old I am facing white beard problem I can see 6 white hair on my beard what is reason behind this and what is the cure for this I am very Scared because I m still unmarried I like to have beard. Please suggest me any cure thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on White beard problem

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards