White beard problem
Hi i am 26 year old I am facing white beard problem I can see 6 white hair on my beard what is reason behind this and what is the cure for this I am very Scared because I m still unmarried I like to have beard. Please suggest me any cure thanks.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards