While passing the stools

Over the past two days i have noticed a boil type lump just inside my anus I feeling pain and itching that area .

Doctor Answers (1) on While passing the stools

Dr. Deepak Rathi
8 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Proctologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hello... pain at anal region is a very common problem and may happen bcoz of a variety of causes.. most common causes are... 1. Anal fissure- Formation of a wound or cut at anus.... 2. Worse stage of hemorrhoid known as Thrombosed Hemorrhoids- Blood clot is formed at anus giving severe pain.. 3. Perianal Abscess-  It is infection and pus collection inside and around anus... It may develop into Anal Fistula if ignored... above r common causes seen frequently in most patients.... it is adviced to gey yourself examined by a doctor to knw better.... in the meantime u can do- 1. Hot Tub bath after passing stools.. 2. Keep the area clean.. 3. avoid oily spicy foods 4. avoid constipation.. take mild laxative for 2-3 days if needed.. al d best... tc..