Which toothpaste is best?
I am looking for best toothpaste not concerned about cost. I would like keep my teeth healthy white. I am that person who needs more several treatment in future like shaping my teeth having RCT. I usually have canker sores each month.

Hello, There is nothing as best toothpaste but most recommended are the toothpaste with fluoride. For white teeth see yellow colour is considered normal to people of Asia though you not satisfied you can go for bleaching. If you have canker sores each month it clearly indicates you have vitamin deficiency, take vitamin B capsule for it... Please tell us does your canker sores is painful?? For healthy teeth brush twice daily, do warm saline rinse 3 to 4 times a day
get your RCT done apas

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Brush your teeth twice daily. Visit your dental surgeon regularly to undergo treatment in first phase delay in treatment will result in more pain and discomfort. Try glodent toothpaste.
Hi, your toothpaste must contain fluoride, brand doesn’t matter. Get your RCT done asap and also the cap for that tooth after treatment. For canker sores, follow this.
Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste. Have vitamin b12 tablets for month. Apply rexidine-M gel on the ulcers if it pains. Warm salt water gargles twice daily
Their is no such thing as best toothpaste. You just need to follow a proper method of brushing your teeth using a soft bristles tooth brush,any fluoridated toothpaste,twice daily for 2 mins .
you can do for bleaching of teeth if required. For further doubt,you can consult.