Which protien shake?

I am a 23 year old working professional who has time to excersise at home only. I intend to gain muscles , i am not underweight. I would like to know which portion shake would be ideal for me. Link to the product would be highly appreciated

Doctor Answers (2) on Which protien shake?

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar Gurgaon | Medical Microbiologist
If you are  a nonvegetarian take good supplement daily and exercise regularly. This will be enough
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.