Which milk should I give to my baby.
Hello Dr.my baby is 20 months old and I just started Amul Taaza Tetra pack milk for her,instead of NAN. So is it fien for her? Or I should go for regular Amul taaza milk pack instead of this tetra pack?

Dear parents,            Your child is 20month old. His diet should be as follow, No milk from morning 8am to 8pm give semi solid diet like Dal, dalia, khichdi, rice, alu, kela, apple, upaama, halwa, patoliya, raab, kadi idle, poha etc ., & give milk from 8pm to 8am. Mother milk is preferable. If not available give toned milk, no adding of water, add sugar to sweeten it as we drink, don't use bottle, give by spoon or glass /cup.

Is tetra pack milk safe How to increase baby milk intake Cows milk allergy in babies