When should we get 1st pregnancy checkup
We just discovered that my wife is pregnant by taking the pregnancy test at home. This the first time We are looking forward for what should be the next steps? And when should we consult the doctor?

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Before 6weeks from lmp
for further queries contact me online
You need to start folic acid tablets.. Dating scan and basic antenatal investigations at 7 weeks.. Meet a gynaecologist
Hello you should start medicine to avoif congenital defects, hormonal  support to avoid abortion, go for ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy, and can chat me online on Practo consult app.
You should start follic acid Se see a doctor and get a scan done