Wheezing and cough

I feel breathless and wheezing sound
Symptoms are greater at night time in winter .sometime in other season if works in dust condition.what may be problem and where should I visit

Doctor Answers (3) on Wheezing and cough

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
It looks like you are suffering from allergic bronchitis whcg also has seasonal variation...it's better you consult a pulmonologist and get examined first as we need to evaluate you on that...you can ve prescribed tablets or inhalers depending in the need...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Undergo pulmonary function test to find d out the airway disease and start treatment
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... You are allergic to dust ... You can take antihistamines to treat allergies. The best treatment is to avoid the pollens that cause your symptoms. I. You can sometimes prevent symptoms by avoiding the pollen you are allergic to. During pollen season, you should stay indoors where it is air-conditioned, if possible. Sleep with the windows closed, and drive with the windows rolled up.