Cold with cough and wheeze
My son is 10month old baby.. He had cold for 4days with cough and wheezing.. He also had 3 times nebuliser.. Still not cure.. Can I go to homeopathy?

In acute conditions use nebulizer and after stable condition, regularly use urai maathirai, available in siddha stores , to improve immunity and prevent recurrence.
In this season, chest infection takes longer time to cure. Continue nebulisation and what are other medicines?
Please consult a qualified pediatrician, don't waste time as babies are more prone to worsen up symptoms quickly.
It requires immediate antibiotics cough syrup, nebulizer and supportive therapy
Please consult the doctor immediately
At this time of the year this condition is unavoidable to most kids. I'm giving you a home remedy you can use even on a regular basis.
Dabur Lal Tail or Mustard oil 20ml Pure ghee 20ml Eucalyptus oil 2 to 3 ml Mix ghee and mustard oil/lal tail and warm it a little bit. Then add eucalyptus oil into that oil mixture. Apply on the thoracic region (around the rib cage) & on the neck at least twice a day. Especially before putting the baby to sleep at night. The baby might cough up phlegm in the morning, please don't panic.
Keep the baby warm and if the baby is being fed mother's milk, mother should avoid taking cold food and drinks. If the baby's blanket ks furry, wash it with disinfectant to get rid of dust particles and the microbes that might be residing on it.
You may need to continue with nebulisations until all wheezing is gone. Since it is winter, it's taking a bit longer for babies to fully recover. Ultimately it is your choice