What is the urinary incontinence treatment
My aunt, who is 40 years old, has a condition known as urinary incontinence. She faces huge lifestyle problems, stress and a constant level of irritation due to this. So we are looking for all possible treatments for the same. Can someone tell me what are the urinary incontinence treatments? We are open to everything, allopathic, Ayurveda, homeopathic etc.

Whether it is stress incontinence or urge incontinence or total incontinence. Treatment is different for all these m. So will need more details