Wet cough and mouth dryness
I got cough 1 month back as I had cold drink.Immediately on next day got cold and cough, so I took montec Lc tablet for 2 days where it got cured.But this cough is not leaving me.Cough is coming on and off. I took cough syrup for a week thrice in a day but it didn't cure.Getting phelgm and and my mouth is getting dry very frequently.Please suggest me do I need to take any test.

You need to get a thorough consultation to properly diagnose and treat it ma’am as there are multiple causes of chronic cough including infection, allergy, reflux, problems in the ear etc