I understand your concern. I too second with Riti's opinion that if you really wish to lose weight the proper way, it is advisable to follow a customized plan for yourself n get it from a professional.
For general guidance you can follow the rest of the tips, which actually will help to modify your lifestyle in a positive way n help you to keep track of your fitness level.
In addition to other suggestions I would like to add, always have a light dinner with less carbs n finish it off as early as possible in your routine. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
First of all start loving yourself :) and don't lose weight coz somebody wants to be thin. In order to reduce weight start having small and frequent meals so that your metabolic rate will increase and in between your meals take Fruits, green tea and nuts.
It's always wise to visit Dietician and get your customised diet plan which is very very effective as general guidelines doesn't apply to all because of different lifestyles and working hours .
Hello, I went through your query, yes you can reduce your weight. Exercise, diet control, avoiding stress, good night sleep are key to reduce weight. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight, joining gym will help more.. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.