Weight loss required
I have been gaining too much weight. Could you kindly provide me a diet plan to lose weight? I do not get enough time for excercise so kindly let me know of a way to lose weight with a proper diet plan alone.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi to lose weight diet and exercise go hand in hand. Avoid fatty, deep fried foods as well as sugar and maida based items. Have more of fresh fruits and vegetables. Exercising daily for atleast 45 mins is very important. Drink 3 liters of water. For a more detailed diet plan ping me on personal chat.