diabetes-icon
Weight.loss.pcod
How much time should i do exercse per day to reduce pcod???? i m doing gym for 1 1/2 till now.. and wan join zumba classes also.... is dst enough or should i increase?? i am new to exercse....how should i plan my lifstyle to reduce pcod naturally and fast...pls hlp...diet also mention plz... can i take herbal life drinks for fast reduction?? is dat safe!!!

Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Bhopal

It's great that you are living an active lifestyle. Take low carb and high protein diet. You are doing workout well , in my opinion no need to increase hours. We generally combine all these efforts with medicines to get fast results. Metformin is best medicine for PCOD. Consult your doctor. I can't comment on herbal remedies because we are not trained in that. But sometimes these have toxic metals and steroids so please be ensure it's safety before taking any herbal formulations. Never take without consultation with physician of that stream.