Weight loss
Hi there!This is Raj.from past 2 yrs i m trying to reduce my weight,i did gyming,yoga,aerobics but none of the mentioned gave me hand to reduce my weight. Suggest some tips to become slim. Thanks and regards.

hello. working out alone will not suffice. following a good diet is also very important. drink lots of water. Start your day with a warm glass of water. split your meals into 5 smaller meals at regular intervals. have high protein diet. avoid lots of carbohydrates because these carbohydrates are the culprits. brisk walking for about 20 mins a day will help. for detailed diet chart, visit a dietician. regards