Weight loss gradually
Hi doctor, When I was diagnosed with covid in Feb, my weight was 93. In March it came down to 87 when sugar increased due to steroid use. then I took medicine till April mid and sugar came down to normal and then  wEight was 86-87. Now it is coming 85-87. I am little concerned about this? ( I won't hide. I started thinking that CT scan might have caused something blood cancerous kind and weight loss is happening due to that? ) . Please suggest

What was your height? It seems like you were already overweight. How many ct s you have undergone in yr life? That might be due to temporary imbalance of electrolytes hormones Vitamin D and protein catabolism...so med are given to improve it.
8446860x370 for consultation

Syp tuk tuk 5ml twice daily
if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
No sir single ct scan will not cause blood cancer .  that is very exaggerated sir Since you have suffered from covid body's nutrition would have depleted weight loss can be there , you do not have significant weight loss don't worry .( for your weight more than 9 kg unintentional weight loss is significant) For further details consult me on app or on 875456496**4
Hi, need to know more specific conditions. Feel free to contact for further evaluation & prescription
Unlikely it was by the CT scan, could you please share your reports and then we discuss?