Weight loss and weakness

Hello,for office I need to travel nearabout 70 kms and walk very much in office for work. I think because of this My weight decreased nearabout 7-8 kg in 2 months. I am also feeling very weak. Can u plz suggest me a option

Doctor Answers (4) on Weight loss and weakness

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
We need to examine you completely to evaluate the weight loss situation.
I would suggest you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
As of now you can take tab. Neurobion forte twice a day after food for a month. 
Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 8 weeks.
Have a high protein diet.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Need evaluation for any other cause of wt loss...meet MD physician
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight....